5 Ways to Face Your Stuck and Move Forward with Confidence!
Are You Hiding YOUR Stuck? We all feel stuck at one time or another, but it’s how we face our “stuck” that matters.
If you’re feeling like life is one step forward and three steps back, it’s important to know that we all feel that way at times! You’re definitely not alone.
The BEST news is…you can change this pattern! You have the power to create the life you’ve always dreamed of!
Do you want to know the secret? It’s simple… And in just a moment, I’m going to show you how to take action easily today! You’re about to get unstuck from what’s been holding you back in life.
Step into your power and live the life you were destined to lead by following my five simple and easy tips:
- Get up and get moving! When you’re feeling low or out of sorts it’s a natural tendency to pull in and isolate yourself. This is one of the worst things you could do when you feel stuck. Sitting around in a slump isn’t going to do any good for you. Get the energy in your body moving by releasing the humdrums and getting active. It’s fun!Give yourself a good push to do the things you know you need to do and not just “want” to do. Once you get moving, you’ll see that taking action like this will help you become empowered in your life, one step at a time!
- Unplug from Technology. I know you don’t want to hear this, but I’ll make it easy. As you already know, there is more life to be lived and fun to be had than checking in with friends on FaceBook or watching the latest episode of The Bachelor!Mix it up a little and find an exciting new hobby to stimulate your senses. Go out of your way to do something different or try something new, just for the heck of it. Take a dance class, go paddle boating, or try hiking. The key is to get out of the house and away from your normal day-to-day habits.
It’s all about intention! Being intentional about how you spend your time can help you move forward. Ask a friend or family member to take part and hold you accountable. You’re more likely to take action if you know someone else will be asking you about your forward momentum.
- Get grounded. Connect with yourself and feel your own sense of beingness. When you’re feeling like you’re not in touch with yourself, find time to get grounded. This may be through listening to music that resonates with your soul. It might be by taking a long walk in the park, or on a trail to just get away from distractions and get back into your own body’s natural rhythm. I know you’ll find this to be a relaxing and rejuvenating way to get back on track.Allow yourself to breathe and get into your body and become more aligned with yourself, so you can dispel any negative energies that might be lurking.
Many times we breathe in short and shallow breaths. Take deep intentional breaths that fill your lungs with air – this may feel like you’re breathing from your abdomen. Feel the air coming in, and then cleansing your body as you exhale. Allow the sound of your breathing to come into your awareness. Breathe in all the goodness and let the air out with the healing sound of your voice. Your new self-awareness will help you find the motivation to easily move forward.
- Change the conversation that you’re having with yourself. Let’s face it, we often put too much stock in what others think of us, but by far we are our worst critic. The conversations you have with yourself are far more important than the ones you have with others. Focus on being the YOU that you’re choosing to be. Remind yourself that you’re filled with limitless potential. You have the power within you to create the life you dream of living.
Allow yourself to attract what you require into your life. It’s simple! Create a higher energy frequency in order to attract more positive things into your life. Begin by being mindful of your breathing. Continue to breathe when you realize you’re holding your breath, and allow your thoughts to flow with your breath as well. Just one of these simple tools will help you change the conversation that you’re having with yourself to one that is useful and powerful. Raising your energy frequency is powerful when it comes to creating change in your body and in your life!
- Invite a NEW perspective. No matter how insurmountable your circumstances may seem, there is always more than one way to look at the situation. What if you choose to reframe how you view your life? What would be possible then? All things are possible!Change your perspective! Looking at change in a positive way will help you see the higher good that comes from allowing space in your life, so you can manifest the things you choose to have.Imagine how awesome you would feel if you could wake up each morning feeling confident. You’d no longer struggle with troubling or negative emotions. You can transform your life through rapid quantum shifts and live the life you are capable of living.
Allow yourself to take positive movements forward each day. It’s the key to creating lasting change. When you allow Quantum Energy Transformation™ to be a part of your everyday living you’ll continue to create the results you want in your life. As you keep moving forward, you’ll create momentum and win the game of life.